This candidate is a vibrant young lady with excellent communication skills, strong analytical and strategic thinking capabilities. Having sound judgment, leadership and management skills ensures this candidate’s time management is exemplary. Results oriented, decisive, self-motivated, assertive, and interpersonal skills. She is a fast learner and a team player and works well under pressure with or without supervision. Excellent computer literacy skills including SAP and Pastel Accounting.
- BCOM – Internal Auditing
- National Diploma – Internal Auditing
- NHC – Accountancy
- Managing logistics creditors to ensure all suppliers are paid correctly and on time.
- Managing of accrual accounts.
- Compiling of all required reports.
- Prepare and analyse cost records.
- Prepare, analyse and interpret regular schedules of cost.
- Reconciliation, reporting and investigation of variances.
- Managing the maintenance of customer POD’S replenishment and direct customer loads on the financial system.
- Balance and compile revenue bi-monthly.
- Monthly debtors invoicing and reconciliations.
- Compile creditors batching and posting to creditors system.
- Submit wage report.
- Monthly Debtors invoicing.
Please quote Reference AC00002