This role will principally support the General Manager to expand existing trading business and create/promote new business not only trading business but also investment opportunities in Sub-Sahara Africa.
To maintain and expand trading business by himself/herself, having professional knowledge of
trading terms, contents of contract, steel products, practice in steel industry, and market situation
To conduct all the business tasks necessary for above, arranging meetings with customers, making
business trips domestically and overseas, being well prepared with presentation materials etc., and
chasing new markets, customers and suppliers
To establish and maintain good relationship with all the counter partners
To achieve personal and divisional quantitative targets
To support GM for the promotion of the investment, project type of business
To support GM for the business plan, result coordination, internal audit and other general matters of the Division
To support GM for conducting feasibility studies on projects including financial valuation, risk analysis, and business and cash flow planning
To guide his/her junior members of staff in the Division, providing advice and guidance on trading business including; legal, financial and risk management
To support the Division to be operational including; arrangement of visitors, arrangement of payments and making reports required
Counter partners of trading business and investment.
Corporate dept.(Legal, CRM, Finance, Accounting, Corporate, System, Logistics)
Liaison with other offices’ steel department and invested companies.
CPA, Lawyers, and Bankers
Other related companies involved in the investment, project type business and M&A
• Knowledge necessary for overall trade transaction, credit management, corporate tax and logistics,
and legal affairs.
• Primary knowledge of finance and accounting (Capability of analyzing financial report, B/S and P/L).
Adequate knowledge of the investment (Capability of making F/S of project), valuation.
• Good communications skills (verbal, written and listening) in English.
• Good knowledge of steel industry
• Ability to meet deadlines but flexible enough to account for unforeseen events.
• Basic understanding of Mergers & Acquisitions
• Ability to work as part of a team independently.
• Team-working skill in Division, i.e. effectively interacting with colleagues in order to manage the total
• Advanced command of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Willingness to travel/entertain when required.
Interested parties to please mail their cv’s to [email protected] If you have not received communication from us within 2 weeks, kindly deem your application unsuccessful.