An exciting opportunity exists for a Brand Manager in Mobeni. The incumbent will be responsible for the success of brands or products. Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of a specific brand, service or product. The successful incumbent must focus on developing a brand’s profit and loss performance, image and positioning compared to competitors.
- Builds productive working relationships with Commercial, Insights, R&D, Category team, Finance, Revenue Management and Supply Chain to manage the brand’s day to day operations.
- Works external agencies to manage PR, sponsorship, activation, and channel plans.
- Works with / leads the multifunctional team to implement campaigns, lead flavour and pack/price initiatives in country and Innovation Plan (post LT sign-off) in the marketplace and monitors performance of the support plans
- Lead the Brand Marketing & Planning (AOP) processes for entire company plus
- Lead Brand Management with partners in Supply Chain, Finance, Revenue Management and Commercial to optimize innovation volume forecasts, Optimize the media plan dynamically to maximize impact and ROI, Deliver the P&L in country.
- Develop Local Brand Plans (AOP)
- Use marketing data to identify issues and opportunities to drive brand portfolio
- Lead local Innovation portfolio deployment and phasing, from LT onwards.
- Budget and control
- Bachelors’ degree and relevant experience in FMCG
- Strong collaboration/matrix management.
- Ability to translate a brand platform into a best-in-class activation experience (user journey, flow management, interactivity etc.).
- Coach and develop an ABM/Interns
- Working knowledge of communication planning, consumer engagement and integrated marketing Communication (IMC) management
- Ability to lead execution of IMC planning