A highly accomplished professional is offering extensive experience in analysing and designing business processes and requirements for all operational, financial, and business intelligence functions. Demonstrate success in evaluating, implementing, and leading
effective project change management processes to both current and future ERP system requirements that meet organisational needs. Reputed for providing strong team leadership, support, and knowledge sharing through effective interpersonal and leadership abilities. Leverage effective management of both internal and external stakeholder relationships at all levels of the business.
Notable Career Achievements: Successful Financial Implementations across companies regarding various ERP Systems
• 10 – 13 years’ experience
• Implementation of Sage ERP Package in a manufacturing environment with the focus on Finance modules including User Support
• Analysing business needs and translating those needs into information requirements.
• Translating information requirements into technical and/or functional specifications.
• Designing information architecture.
• Driving the implementation of functional specifications in the integration and development of systems.
• Managing related system integration.
• Successfully completed numerous implementations for various contracts regarding SAGE X3 Version 7.
• Facilitating project conception with various decision-makers as to define requirements and system goals.
Please quote BA00001