R10 000 – R13 000 pm Incl. benefits
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to assist with the collection of debtors thereby reducing the Company’s risk and minimize losses. The candidate must have minimum 2 years solid experience and preferably come from the logistics/ shipping environment experience.
- Ensure that the accounts are well controlled and are collected on time
- Meet cash and debtor days targets
- Analyse the age analysis on a daily basis
- Investigate and resolve credit note queries
- Maintain accurate records
- Process payments (transfers and receipts)
- Reconcile cash sales and COD accounts
- Efficiently resolve customer and operations queries in a timeous manner
- Maintain an efficient filing system
- Other ad hoc tasks which relate to Accounts Department or Company
- Attend to calls in a professional and helpful manner.
- Excellent communication and interaction skills (verbal and written)
- Good excel skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-starter who is proactive and can set and achieve deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good figure-work aptitude
- Matriculated with accounting
- Completed credit management 3 will be advantageous
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook), Accpac, Shipshape, Sage 300
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in debtors in a logistics/ shipping environment will be advantageous.
Please email your cv to email@example.com.
If you do not receive communication within 2 weeks from date of submission, kindly deem your application unsuccessful.