R9000k – R14000k per month negotiable (medical aid, retirement fund)
An exciting opportunity exists for two Creditors Clerks (1 Junior, 1 Senior) based in Port Elizabeth. The successful incumbent must have FMCG industry experience and have a flair for figures.
- Monthly creditors’ reconciliations.
- Sorting out supplier queries.
- Communication with supplier reps and sorting out supplier issues.
- Confirm that rebates and discounts are deducted as per trading agreements with suppliers.
- Additional recons as required
- Assisting with matching.
- Filing recons.
- Capture sundry supplier expense invoices.
- Payment preparations.
- 2-3 years’ experience (minimum)
- Tertiary in relevant field advantageous
- Very good communication skills, pleasant telephone etiquette.
- Computer literacy
- Capacity to manage and maintain client relationships
- High energy levels
- Disciplined and presentable
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team
- Must be able to work after hours at times
Please email cv to [email protected]. Kindly deem application unsuccessful if not contacted within 2 weeks.