R12k – R17k negotiable
An experienced Debtor’s Controller with 5 -10 years credit control experience with the retail chains. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy. FMCG and rebates experience is essential and working on Sage would be advantageous.
- Debtors’ reconciliations
- Debtors Collections
- Agents’ Commissions & Merchandising fee
- Reps update and feedback
- Vetting of debtor’s limits to release goods
- Preparing and balancing – rebates & C/N for the group mthly accounts
- Growth Hurdle accruals
- Daily and Monthly debt collection
- Maintain debtors ageing within payment terms
- Maintain controls on customer limits
- Comply with CGIC policy
- Credit notes and provision timeously
- Value added duties of adhoc nature
- Create a culture of execution
- Display business insight and innovate
- Facilitate inter-departmental relationships for overall growth
- Develop commitment through engagement
- Matric, fully computer literate.
- Credit Management 1,2,3 Advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years debtors controller experience in the FMCG and/or manufacturing environment. Retail chains, rebates and managing a book of R150m+.