A Senior accomplished Management professional with over 25 years working experience across various sectors. Leverage commercial awareness to drive sales, manage profit and loss, and subsequently increase company profitability. This candidate is well known for her ability to strengthen operations, maximize performance across highly competitive local and international markets, develop and manage leaders, and offshore managers remotely.
- Certificate in Successful Salesmanship
- Lead and manage 11 staff members in the sales and catering team.
- Analyse month end room nights, ADR, F&B revenues against budget per market, per property, per segment as well as per country in order to ensure team forecast correctly and build pipe line business as well as ensure that accurate forecasts are presented to company
- Managing both sales, marketing, and catering activities.
- Design and manage the development of strategic action plan for the demand generators in the market.
- Develop sales goals and strategies that verifies alignment with brand strategy.
- Manage the property’s reactive and proactive sales efforts.
- Determine and develop marketing communication activities, in conjunction with Senior Marketing Manager.
- Provide customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to change of strategy.
- Review STR reports, Competitive shopping reports to maintain awareness of the hotel’s market position.
- Attend sales strategy meetings to provide input on overall sales strategy to ensure increase in revenue.
Please quote Reference DS00001