Are you an ambitious person looking for an opportunity to advance your career and your income?
If you are highly motivated and looking for an exciting opportunity in the logistics arena and the ability to make an impact on the client, we have the perfect job for you!
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading
- Stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Client liaison when need be
- Ensure the car is always cleaned before leaving site in the morning and before leaving work
- Schedule regular car service appointments and/or advise Supervisor hereof
- Report any issues
- Valid SA Driver’s license (PDP, DGP, Hazchem Certificate if relevant)
- Minimum 3 years proven driving experience
- Clear criminal record (fingerprints will be taken and sent to SAP for verification)
Kindly send an updated cv [email protected]
Please deem your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks.