An enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who has a clear understanding of the role and responsibilities associated with being in Human Resource Management. Having the ability to provide support for multiple concurrent priorities, this candidate can establish, maintain, and develop effective working relationships with service users, operational teams, delivery partners and colleagues. She possesses a broad range of technical, personal effectiveness and leadership skills and use rigorous logic and methods to come up with effective solutions to difficult problems. Government, Chemical, Tool & Machinery, Betting, Retail, Finance/Call Centre, FMCG as well as Manufacturing and Labour Broking covering the MEIBC and Bargaining/Steel Council SEIFSA are the candidate’s industry experience.
• Managing HR and Legislative requirements
• Oversee HR Intern ensuring HR processes are followed
• Contracts as well as drafting all relevant documentation, policies and procedures/Offers.
• Liaising with Workman’s Compensation submission of IOD’s, following up on IOD’s and returns
• Terminations of employees drafting UI19 and Service Certificates
• End of contracts – Communication hereof and finalization of all docs for this purpose
• Rolling out HR Module and new engagement
• ESS Roll out and daily assistance
• All human resources administration related issues. General HR Enquiries, Salary enquiries,
• Induction/Onboarding of new employees
• Job Descriptions & Organogram drafts and updates
• Disciplinarians, draft warnings, set up hearings, Poor performance counselling and CCMA representation.
• Recruitment external and internal
• Employment Equity – Employment Equity Manager, initiate meetings, and submit reports
Please quote Reference: HR00003