A competent ambitious young man who completed his Bachelor of Commerce Degree and majored in Human Resource Management and Legal Studies. His abilities include, but not limited to, building strong interpersonal relationships, excellent communication skills, deadline driven, accepts a challenge and prevails under pressure.
- Company representation at CCMA Hearings
- Conducting Disciplinary proceedings
- Interaction and negotiations with security Trade unions.
- Recruitment and Selection of Key Personnel
- Ensure Applicable PSIRA regulated fees are deducted as legislated
- Submissions of Workplace Skills Plan
- Employment Equity online Submissions of EEA2 and EEA4
- Completing IOD Claims and submissions thereof
- Oversee payroll of in conjunction with HR Administrator, Paymaster and Payroll administrator
- Private Security Sector Provident Fund (PSSPF) submissions
- Ensure the process of PSSPF withdrawals/transfers/benefit claims are successfully completed and submitted
- Ensure submissions of UIF (U filing) and SARS (EMP201) in conjunction with Payroll administrator and Paymaster
- Company representation at Department of Labour Inspection Audits
- Company representation at Private Security and Industry Regulatory Audits and Inquiries.
- Provide an administrative and consultative role as HR Manager.
- Assisting with compiling of Public and Private Tenders
Please quote Reference: HR00001