An independent, well organized, honest, and hardworking individual who enjoys and accepts responsibilities and challenges and works well under pressure. This candidate is approachable and can be relied on. She is a diligent worker and respectful. Coordinates with Warehouse / Suppliers / Forwarding / Clearing Agents in order to maximise service levels and operating efficiency.
- Diploma is Information Technology
- Diploma in Systems Engineering
- Separate in Suppliers.
- Send orders to suppliers.
- Follow up on unquoted items.
- Create Order Evaluation for review.
- Send accepted Proforma Invoices to suppliers.
- Send follow up queries to suppliers.
- Load accepted orders on Xact and Outstanding order sheets.
- Checking and updating stock.
- Follow up on Outstanding Bills.
- Update Outstanding Orders.
- Liaising with our clearing agent.
- Arrange Foreign outward Payment including capturing on Standard Bank Foreign trade services.
- Payments to suppliers, foreign and local.
- All documentation and exchange rate deals with the bank.
- Costing of shipments received.
- Capturing of shipments received onto stock module.
- Arranging marine insurance for shipments.
- Maintain Shipment files.
- Make sure all bill of entries is marked off by Standard bank.
- Logging Queries with Xact System.
Please quote Reference number PC00001