R30k – R40k
We are looking for highly diligent candidates with excellent attention to detail for the role of Quality Manager. Responsibilities will be monitoring and evaluating internal production processes, examining products to determine their quality, among other duties. All ISO requirements apply.
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Designing product specifications.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards.
- Supervising staff and monitoring production standards.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating the final output of products to determine their quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Evaluating product recalls.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste.
Quality Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Quality control certification advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent
Please email your cv to [email protected].
Kindly deem your application unsuccessful if you do not receive a reply from us within 2 weeks.