Candidate MUST have a National Diploma: Supply Chain/Logistics
R6000 per month – 12-month contract
The Supply Chain intern will be responsible for assisting supply chain team in meeting both departmental and corporate objectives. This individual will have the opportunity to become an instrumental part of the daily supply chain activities, including reporting, analytics, purchase order creation and maintenance, pricing negotiations, and supplier management.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Assist/Support Purchasing department on a daily basis.
- Participate in weekly supply planning meetings.
- Assist with international supplier communications on daily topics.
- Generate process and procedure documents for critical supply chain functions.
- Assist with reporting of departmental objectives.
- Interface with the suppliers on delivery and pricing targets.
- Perform data collection, spreadsheet creation, and data analysis.
- Assist business planning team with various forecasting and analysis as needed.
- Undergraduate or graduate business student with a National Diploma: Supply Chain Management/Logistics.
- Solid analytical skills and self-motivated.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Handle multiple activities simultaneously and ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Tools: Excel, Word, Outlook
All suitable candidates to please email your resume to [email protected]