An experienced candidate in Project management & Human Resource within Telecommunication industry. This candidate has solid experience in both PM & HRM fraternity. Exemplary experience gained in handling both short- and long-term technical projects within telecommunication. Excellent experience as an HRM, duties which include, but not limited to, Recruitment, Learning & Development, and Employees Bursaries administration & Psychometric Assessment Divisions. This candidate recently completed their postgrad qualification in Industrial & Organization Psychology.
- NQF 8 BCom Honours: Industrial Organizational Psychology
- NQF 6 Certificate – Human Resource
- NQF 7 BTech Degree –Marketing
- NQF 5 Certificate–Customer Service
- NQF 6 National Diploma –Marketing
- Designed & Implemented internal A-Z processes on projects allocations with technicians, and drove improvement plans to ensure its aligned with business & objectives are met
- Designed & Implemented internal invoicing process between wireless projects with finance
- Completing recruitment of required 51 Technical resources ensuring their projects are delivered & completed on time.
- Successfully completed Advanced Safety Collision & Skid Pan Driving Training
- Recruitment: Online Project (closing 26 vacancies for 26 individuals within 30 days)
Please quote Reference PM00001