With more than 8 years’ experience, this candidate brings a wealth of training, accessing and moderating knowledge and is an expert in his field. He is tenacious and an Accredited Accessor & Moderator.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management (NQF level 7)
- National Diploma in Human Resource Management
- National Diploma – OD ETDP NQF level 5
- FETC: OD ETDP NQF level 4
- Assessor course NQF level 5 (Conduct Outcomes Based Assessment)
- Moderator course NQF level 6 (Conduct moderation of outcomes-based assessments)
- Train The Trainer
- To prepare, present and get agreement on the Workplace Skills plan (WSP) and Annual Training Report (ATR) through the training committee structures set up.
- To represent the company as a Skills development Facilitator (SDF) for the division.
- To design, develop and implement training development interventions and processes.
- To facilitate the roll-out of sustainable training initiatives.
- To coach, mentor and train the training team in techniques and skills for training and dealing with trainees.
- To design and implement on-site training programs that support continuous improvement.
Please quote Reference TR00001