A young, go-getter who has been a Reach Truck Operator, Picker & Stock Controller. This candidate has practical knowledge what is required from a warehouse environment. He is eager to enhance his professional skills, capabilities and knowledge in an organization which recognizes the value of hard work and trusts him with responsibilities and challenges in the warehousing industry.
- Grade 11
- PICKER – picking the order from different bins for and from different routes & customers, use the scanner for picking
- PACKER – rearrange the stock that has been picked by the picker, packing it in order, ensure Health & Safety is always adhered to, ensure excellent customer service is given
- LOADING – use pallet Jack’s or PPT to load the stock in bulk inside the container and/or link trucks
- REACHTRUCK OPERATOR – replenishment or put away, help the picker’s if there is a need and when there is a shortage of stock on the shelves, housekeeping, stack the pallets in the correct order
- STOCK CONTROL – stock must be counted each by week or once a month depended on procedure of the company
Please quote Reference WA00003