A dedicated Warehouse Manager/Supervisor with +20 years extensive warehousing experience. This candidate provides an efficient and effective flow of stock within the warehouse operations and facilitates a high service level to the customers in Africa. He is a master time management candidate who is loyal and tenacious with his work ethic.
- Logistics Management Certificate
- Outlook (Email)
- Warehouse Management System (Merchant Express, Navison and Auto Master)
- Staff Management
- Staff control, leave application, staff meetings, recruiting of new staff and disciplinary inquiries, staff time keeping and general HR functions
- Ensure all orders are pulled correctly and on time.
- Staff management
- Coordinating of stacking, to ensure safety of staff and goods that are stored/ stacked in the warehouse
- Double check orders been delivered correctly from supplier, always ensuring that correct quantities are received as per supplier’s invoices or Pods’ and without damages.
- Always ensuring that vehicles are off-loaded on time and without forklift/ staff damaging stock.
- Ensure staff receives and GRN stock correctly onto the system and safely stacked into the warehouse.
- Constantly checking of staff and stock to ensure safety and nil damages to stock.
- Coordinating daily stock checks and cycle counts are done to ensure no loss and to minimise damages and double check what stock and quantities that was received/ GRN the previous day. Stock controlling and adjustments
Please quote Reference WM00001