Candidate Terms & Conditions
FAITH CV SOURCING SPECIALISTS T&C's
Please note that by registering with Faith CV Sourcing Specialists, you agree unconditionally the acceptance of the terms set out in this agreement.
CONTRACT BETWEEN Faith CV SOURCING SPECIALISTS AND THE CANDIDATE
This Agreement is read and understood by the Candidate that Faith CV Sourcing Specialists, is a Sourcing Specialist company operating under company registration number 2020/233870/07 and whose registered office is at 10 Redwood Crescent, Glen Anil, Durban, KwaZulu Natal,4051.
- The Candidate approaches the Sourcing Specialist company seeking to find a money earning opportunity and by registration, agrees that the Sourcing Specialist company may, at its discretion, utilise and disclose some of the information provided to the Sourcing Specialist company by the Candidate in order to secure the Candidate a money earning opportunity, all subject to the provisions of this Agreement.
- “Administration Fee” means the fees chargeable by the Sourcing Specialist company to the Client for work to be carried out by the Sourcing Specialist company and does not affect the Candidate – no fees/monies are to be charged to the Candidate
- “Agreement” means the contract between the Sourcing Specialist company and the Client for the provision of the Services incorporating this contract’ “Sourcing Specialist company means Faith CV Sourcing Specialists (Company Registration Number: 2020/233870/07 ) whose registered office is 10 Redwood Crescent, Glen Anil, Durban, KwaZulu Natal, 4051
- “Candidate” means a person who is seeking work opportunity via the Sourcing Specialist company services (you).
- “Client” means any individual, firm or corporate body (which expression shall, where the context so admits, include its successors and assigns) which purchases services from the Sourcing Specialist company
- “Engage” / “Engaged”/ “Engagement” means, as the context shall require, the Candidate commencing work and thereafter working for the Client;
- “Fees” means all fees payable by the Client to the Sourcing Specialist company for the Services as detailed in the Registration Form
- “Introduction”/ “Introduced” means the introduction by the Sourcing Specialist company of a Candidate to the Client by whatever method including, but not limited to, providing a Candidate’s details or curriculum vitae to a Client for consideration
- “Permanent Position” means where a Candidate has signed a contract with the Client to work for a period exceeding 12 weeks.
If the Candidate was successful in earning monies through an introduction via the Sourcing Specialist company but failed to notify the Sourcing Specialist company and continued earning, the Candidate agrees to reimburse the Sourcing Specialist company with an Administration Fee to the value of a permanent placement fee calculated as follows; annual salary x agreed placement fee with the Client.
On a Candidates’ acceptance of a job offer from the Client and throughout the duration of their first 12 months of employment, the Candidate is to disclose their agreed salary in full to the Sourcing Specialist company upon request and if requested, provide the Sourcing Specialist company with bank statements.
In the event that the Candidate wishes to terminate their contract of employment within three months of commencement of the same, the Candidate will notify the Agency in writing setting out the reasons for the termination.
- * For avoidance of doubt, the Sourcing Specialist company DO NOT charge any sign-up fees, registration and introduction to potential Employees.
- The Sourcing Specialist company seeks to charge the Client and will only charge the Candidate if the terms of this contract are broken by the Candidate.
- In the event that a Candidate accepts a Job Offer from a Client and the Client refuses to pay the Sourcing Specialist company a placement fee, but the Candidate continues to work for the Client ignoring instruction from the Agency to stop working, the Candidate agrees to reimburse the Sourcing Specialist company an Administration Fee of 8% of their annual gross earnings on a monthly basis.
- If the Candidate exchanges personal contact details without written consent from the Sourcing Specialist company with the Client, the Candidate agrees to pay an Administration fee of R1500 excluding VAT within 7 days of invoice.
- The Agency is not responsible for the Candidate’s travel expenses,whether within South Africa or Internationally.
- The Sourcing Specialist company shall not be held liable for any expenses incurred by the Candidate under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The Candidate must at all times and on all occasions dress in a manner that reasonably and properly identifies and reflects professional standards of the services being performed by the Candidate.
- The Candidate is to behave themselves in a professional and appropriate manner at all times.
- The Candidate agrees not to use any mind affecting substances when working.
- This Agreement may only be amended in being signed by duly authorized representative of the Sourcing Specialist company
- Subject to the following, the Sourcing Specialist company may, assign and transfer all its rights and obligations under this agreement to any person to which it transfers all of its business, provided that the assignee undertakes in writing to the other Party to be bound by the obligations of the assignor under this Agreement.
- This Agreement contains the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes and replaces any prior written or oral agreements, representations or understandings between them. The parties confirm that they have not entered into this Agreement on the basis of any representation that is not expressly incorporated into this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement excludes liability for fraud.
- No failure or delay by the Sourcing Specialist company in exercising any right, power or privilege under this Agreement shall impair the same or operate as a waiver of the same nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any further exercise of the same or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege. The rights and remedies provided in this Agreement are cumulative and not exclusive of any rights and remedies provided by law.