An exciting opportunity exists for a Chemical Engineer in Durban. The successful incumbent will be responsible to carry out research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes and establish safety procedures.
- Develop processes for separating components
- Design and plan the layout of equipment
- Conduct tests and monitor the performance of processes throughout production
- Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes
- Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations
- Estimate production costs for management
- Understand the manufacturing process which affect the environment and the safety of workers and consumers
- 7-10 years’ experience
- Chemical Degree
- Analytical skills. Must be able to figure out why a particular design does not work as planned. Ask the right questions and then find answers that work.
- Creativity. Explore new ways of applying engineering principles.
- Interpersonal skills
- High level of Maths
Please email cv to email@example.com. Kindly deem application unsuccessful if not contacted within 2 weeks.