R550000k – R850000 per annum negotiable
An exciting opportunity exists for a Group Procurement in Mobeni. The incumbent will be responsible for purchasing goods or services for the Group to use or sell. Specific responsibility shall be for cost reduction targets for all purchases and delivery costs to boost Group’s bottom line.
- Leads the procurement process for the Group for all materials and services requirements
- CAPEC requirements for projects and plant operations
- Stores and spares for the plant maintenance requirements
- Consumables for the process requirements
- Packaging materials for packing operations for all companies’ brands
- Promotion materials for marketing operations such as POS and POP material
- Company stationery supplies and essential company items
- Inventory management processes
- Develop and implement SOPs for procurement including, concepts such as reorder levels, safety levels, EQB, EOQ, ABC analysis for critical requirements etc.
- Benchmarking of procurement costs with the industry and achieving or improving on them
- Vendor development and management
- Procurement planning and budgeting
- Understand and develop processes within ERP system
- Generate reports and presentations for monthly and periodic reviews
- Imports of materials from overseas markets – providing database analysis
- Professional qualified Materials Management graduate or postgraduate with a Chemical/Mechanical Degree
- 10 years’ experience
- Oils/Fats experience preferred
- ERP system experience
- Understand Supply Chain & Production Processes
Please email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly deem your application unsuccessful if you have not received a response within 2 weeks.