Responsible for overall management, direction and coordination of site activities, operations, logistics and product distribution. Ensure that supply chain and production are coordinated to yield timely delivery of quality products cost effectively and consistent with
- Responsible to run the sales forecasting model for the business to generate operational sales forecast details. Includes monthly downloads of data, model set up, and review and maintenance of customer/product warehouse assignment file, lead-times, and customer service objectives.
- Responsible to review and include Marketing/Sales/Customer input to the forecast and report on forecast vs actual performance.
- Responsible to create company production plan.
- Coordinate production and a production plan direct with customer.
- Coordinate all Customer Support activities and manage the team.
- Oversee Inventory and forecasting model for company products.
- Responsible to produce inventory analysis including safety stock targets, working stock, theoretical average, and maximum inventory levels.
- Produce and update warehouse reorder points for finished good products. Enter levels in the ERP system and enter stock transfers.
- Work to keep forecasting and inventory model software up to current release standards.
- The incumbent will plan the releasing of resale products from vendors, including other company plants.
- Maintain and or oversee all databases related to Inventory management and forecasting systems for assigned areas.
- Coordinate planning activities with other regions as needed.
- Monitor purchases and production volumes to work within the guidelines of inventory management
- Present each month the manufacturing cost to Commercial Director for review and corrective actions as necessary.
- Any other projects or tasks as requested by your Manager.
- This position must have 10+ years working in a similar position in the chemical and/or paint industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain.
- Experience in leading production process, controlling cost and supervising production teams is required
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills with both senior management and production.
Please email cv to email@example.com. Kindly deem application unsuccessful if not contacted within 2 weeks.