A vibrant 34-year-old lady with more than 8 years’ experience in the media industry and working with communities. This candidate has a Diploma in Journalism. Her previous duties ranged from customer service relations, attending to customer queries, liaising with stakeholders and business partners, social media marketing management, public relations management. Her responsibilities included the day to day media and communication operations at the organisations, among many other duties that included secretarial, data capturing, administration, translating, contribution towards newsletters and more.
- National Diploma: Journalism
- Develop a media strategy around key issues affecting company and its stakeholders
- Obtain media coverage by issuing press releases, organizing launches and press junkets
- Respond to media queries • Dealing with complaints
- Event management- Filming, fishing competition, competitions, sporting events etc.
- Write and proof-read materials including brochures, reports, and newsletters
- Maintain contact and database of journalists in key media
- Media monitoring and analysis
- Manage the companies’ information enquiries
- Assist in generating monthly newsflashes pertaining to activities in the Park
- Participate in special awareness and educational programmes
- Assisting with the coordination of workshops and recruitments of bursary students
- Participate at the Indaba exhibition and other exhibitions showcasing the Park.
Please quote Reference ME00001