R25,000 – R36,000k
We have an exciting opportunity for a New Business Development Executive. The candidate will be responsible for, and the objective is to Lead new Business Development and implementation of such businesses with the of objective of delivering growth potential towards the company’s related business.
- The main business line in the division is Metals and Mineral Resources related, although the client intends to expand activities in cross-border fields (such as energy, decarbonization, etc), in order to contribute to both the company’s profit and to the growth of SA economy and the respective markets.
Interaction Network Internal Interfaces:
- All level of Managements
- All employees External Interfaces
- Blue chip companies
- Partners and Stakeholders
- Governmental entities
- Appropriate Degree
- Min 5 years of working experience in physical trading of Metal commodities
- Having basic knowledge and network of global Metals and Mineral Resources industry
- New business development
- Knowledge and network in Energy business field (Renewable Energy, biomass fuel)
- Strong presentation skills
- Logical thinking
- Teamwork spirit (reporting/communication skill, IT skill)
- Appropriate level of mathematics
- Maintain and expand physical trading business
- Expand communication network in the industry
- Find seeds for new business development and study/propose to management (business field is not limited)
- Domestic Travel as and when required
- Availability to travel international is deemed necessary
Please email suitable cv to email@example.com.
Kindly deem your application unsuccessful in you have not received communication within 2 week.