CA(SA) – FMCG & Manufacturing experience
R500000k – R650000 per annum negotiable
An exciting opportunity exists for a pro-active driven individual who will be willing to learn and grow within the company. Experience within a group of entities within the manufacturing and FMCG industries. Sage Evolution will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years post articles experience
- Support company cost targets, budget preparation and budget control
- External Audit
- Capital projects
- Ad-hoc projects
- Managing the financial external audit and coordinating internally.
- Engaging with the audit team and related queries.
- Review and discuss report to management with both internal and external parties.
- Drafting Annual Consolidated Financial Statements in line with IFRS for SME’s
- Processing of consolidation journal entries.
- Preparing and submitting Annual tax returns.
- All SARS related queries relating to tax returns.
- Planning and executing the BEE audit and certification with the BEE auditors
- Carbon tax and the relating changes in legislation.
- DTI co-ordination and submissions.
- Group restructure
- Ad-hoc secretarial duties
- Bank related administrative duties – audit, restructure.
- Capital expenditure tracking for all projects and comparison to budget.
- Preparing payback models and feasibility studies for CAPEX projects.
- Administrator on Sage ERP.
- Involvement in stock count.
- Budgets & Forecasts
- Plant P&L Preparation and review
- Sign-off off reconciliations at month end
- Release of payments
- Assisting with BI reporting projects
- Able to travel to Jhb on ad-hoc basis.
Please email cv to email@example.com. Kindly deem application unsuccessful if not contacted within 2 weeks.