Our client based in Durban is looking for an experienced Sales Executive. They are looking for a “can-do” attitude, focused on giving clients an excellent service and delivering on time. The company has a healthy ambition. If you think you have got what it takes to support their sales and new business growth, then you are the candidate they are looking for.
They are looking for a tenacious sales executive to join their thriving team to identify, nurture and secure new clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be confident speaking on the telephone. You will work with members of the team in delivering the sales target across a range of products and services delivered by the business. Experience of working within a sales team and a track record of identifying and helping to secure new business in a B2B environment is preferred
- Making outbound calls to prospects
- Liaising with third party agencies to identify and collate leads and prospect lists (on occasion)
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- Researching and analysing prospects
- Communicating internally to brief colleagues on opportunities and pipeline status
- Supporting business development through active lead nurturing and developing prospect relationships
- Supporting business development through coordination of activity, including diary management and record keeping
- Handling and directing sales enquiries
- Minimum Requirements
- Minimum 3 years strong experience
- Own vehicle (valid driver’s license)
- Some travel to other regions periodically
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident speaking on the telephone
- High level of initiative and a good team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- An outgoing and likeable personality
- Confidence in your own abilities
Kindly send an update Word document cv and your id when applying. Visit www.faithcvss.co.za to download your cv.
Please deem your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks.