Our client who is based in Jacobs, requires the services of a Qualified Toolmaker/Fitter & Turner. Excellent competitive rate and benefits offered to the successful incumbent. The successful incumbent MUST have the following experience.
- Min 3 years work experience
- Must be Trade Tested
- Must have used computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines, so a solid background in a variety of technical and IT processes is important.
- Assembling, fitting and repairing tools
- Following engineering drawings to measure and mark out the design for the tool
- Experience with machinery such as lathes, presses, milling machines and grinders to cut and shape the tools
- Experience on 2D and 3D computer aided design and manufacturing software (CAD/CAM)
- Monitor the tools used on the manufacturing line to ensure efficient run rates and identify necessary repairs or possible improvements
- Attend machine breakdowns to identify the root cause and solve the problem
- Assist with tool maintenance
- Compiling reports
Kindly send a copy of your updated Word cv, Trade Papers and your id when applying. Visit www.faithcvss.co.za to download your cv.
Please deem your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks.